There are always exciting things for players to experience in the world of Pokemon GO, like getting free rewards with a Verizon promo code. One of the most recent kinds of activities that has captivated the attention of Trainers is the Throwback Challenge, which brings back some significant levels of nostalgia for fans of the franchise. The next entry in this series of events will be focused on the fan-favorite Sinnoh region. Fortunately, we have the schedule and everything else you need to know about the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge covered for you!
Pokemon GO Sinnoh Throwback Challenge
Those interested in experiencing everything that this Pokemon GO Throwback Challenge has to offer will be able to do so beginning at 1 PM local time on Friday, May 22nd. Players will then have until Friday, May 29th at 1 PM local time to enjoy all of the action that this particular activity will be bringing to the world of the popular mobile game. This period of time will see players have access to Throwback Challenge 2020: Sinnoh Timed Research.
Players who can complete all eight of the tasks for this Throwback Challenge will be rewarded with ten rare candies and an encounter with Cresselia that knows the event-exclusive attack of Grass Knot.
There will be a treasure trove of exclusive features for the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge that players will be able to take advantage of when they enjoy everything it has to offer over the next week. You can find all of these official features below:
- "Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region, such as Cherubi and Glameow, will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region will also be available to battle in raids.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs: Cranidos, Shieldon, Glameow, Chingling, Bonsly, Happiny, Gible, Munchlax, Riolu, and Mantyke.
- In honor of Lucario being chosen in the Pokémon of the Year vote as the number-one Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region, Pikachu wearing Lucario hats will be appearing in the wild!
- If you’re lucky, you might find a Shiny Glameow!
- Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will reward encounters with Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region.
- One-hour Star Piece duration, one-hour Incense duration, and one-hour Lucky Egg duration bonuses will be active."
There is no doubt that players will have plenty to enjoy throughout the duration of this activity.
Check out one of our video guides for the popular game where we take a look at the weakness and strength of Lugia:
Do you want to learn more about Pokemon GO besides the details of the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Pokemon GO: How to Defeat Virizion
- Pokemon GO Hoenn Throwback Challenge Schedule and Details
- Pokemon GO Battle League Season 2 Rankings