The biggest event of the year for Pokemon Go will be taking place soon with the 2020 Fest event that will have a plethora of content for Trainers to enjoy. One of the most significant pieces of content that players will be able to enjoy is the Weekly Challenge schedule, where the community will be able to prove their skills in a few different areas to earn some awesome rewards. Fortunately, we have the schedule for each weekly challenge so that you know exactly when you will be able to experience all of the action during the highly anticipated event for the popular mobile game.
Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Weekly Challenge Schedule
There will be a total of three challenges that players will be able to partake in during the Fest 2020 event. Each weekly challenge will focus on a different aspect of the game that consists of skill, battle, and friendship. You can find the schedule for each Fest 2020 Weekly Challenge below:
- Week 1 - Friday, July 3rd at 8 AM local time to Wednesday, July 8th at 10 PM local time
- Week 2 - Friday, July 10th at 8 AM local time to Wednesday, July 15th at 10 PM local time
- Week 3 - Friday, July 17th at 8 AM local time to Wednesday, July 22nd at 10 PM local time
Related: How to Get Ducklett in Pokemon GO
There is no doubt that players will create a treasure trove of memories during the schedule for each Fest 2020 Weekly Challenge with their friends and loved ones in what is expected to be one of the most significant events in the history of the fan-favorite title.
Check out one of our video guides for the popular title where we take a look at the best moveset for the legendary Lugia:
Do you want to learn more besides the schedule for each Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Weekly Challenge? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Get Shiny Pidove in Pokemon GO
- How to Get Shiny Flying Pikachu in Pokemon GO
- Pokemon GO: How to Become Lucky Friends