July is going to be an exciting time for the Pokemon GO community, with the 2020 Fest event taking place next month. Players will be able to enjoy a plethora of content during the two-day schedule for the event. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about the schedule for Day 1 of the Pokemon Fest 2020 covered for you so that you know what to expect when you jump into the highly anticipated event.
Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Day 1 Schedule
The Day 1 schedule of the event will start at 10 AM local time on Saturday, July 25th. Trainers will then see the conclusion of the Day 1 schedule for the Pokemon Fest 2020 take place at 8 PM local time on Saturday, July 25th.
There will be a treasure trove of content that players will be able to enjoy during the duration of the first period of the event. You can find all of the official details for the event below:
- "Trainers can access a Special Research story that they can get only on Day 1.
- Five rotating habitats—themed around fire, water, grass, battle, and friendship—will feature special Pokémon that go along with that habitat's theme. These habitats will rotate every hour, so each habitat will be featured twice during Day 1.
- Trainers will be able to work together in the Global Challenge Arena! This GO Fest–exclusive feature will be available only to ticket holders. In the Global Challenge Arena, Trainers will have a chance to join forces in order to complete a collaborative challenge each hour. If Trainers complete a challenge, they will earn a bonus for the remainder of the hour. You can check the Global Challenge Arena screen to keep track of global progress!
- Trainers will be able to encounter over 75 species of Pokémon in the wild, in raids, and by completing Special Research tasks."
Related: Pokemon Go Solstice Event Details
There is no doubt that Trainers will be able to experience a great deal of fun with their friends and loved ones throughout the schedule of Day 1 of the Pokemon GO Fest 2020 event.
Check out one of our video guides for the popular mobile game where we show you how you can catch the legendary Articuno:
Do you want to learn more about Pokemon GO besides the schedule and details for Day 1 of the 2020 Fest event? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Purchase Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Tickets
- Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Introduces New Mythical Character
- Pokemon GO Bug Out Event - Start Date, Shiny Dweeble, Pinsir, and More