WorldUp Studios has brought us yet another Roblox Experience called Pixel Piece, inspired by one of the most popular anime and manga series, One Piece. You will be given a chance to become a mighty pirate, sail the seas, conquer the lands, hone your skills, and search for the fabled Devil Fruit.
Prima Games is here to share various codes for Pixel Piece that you can use to gain different benefits in the game, such as Experience Boosts, In-Game Currency, and Stat Reset. We advise you to hurry up and claim them because they might expire at the developer’s discretion.
All Pixel Piece Codes List
This code list was last updated on January 31, 2023.
Related: A Piece Codes for Roblox
Pixel Piece Codes (Working)
Below, you will find all the Pixel Piece codes currently working:
- HeellsCool—Grants you 2000 Gold and 2x Beli Boost (30 minutes)
- RESETPOINTSONCE—Grants you a Stat Reset
- NOTIFYME2!—Grants you 2 hours of DF Notifier
- NOTIFYME!—Grants you 2 hours of DF Notifier
- COOLBELI!—Grants you 2000 Gold and 2x Beli boost (30 minutes)
- RELEASE!—Grants you 500 Gold
- sorryforthisNew!—Grants you 2000 Gold and 2x experience boost (30 minutes)
- dfnotifier2hr!—Grants you 1 hour of DF Notifier
- resetstats!—Grants you a Stat Reset
- dropstuff—Grants you 2000 Gold and 2x drop rate (30 minutes)
- RESETPOINTS—Grants you a Stat Reset
Pixel Piece Codes (Expired)
How to Redeem Codes in Pixel Piece
Redeeming Codes in Pixel Piece is perhaps unorthodox by some standards, but here’s what you need to do:
- When in-game, press M on your keyboard so the Menu appears.
- In the center Menu that appears, you need to click the Cogwheel icon on the bottom. This will lead you to Settings.
- Within Settings, you will see a “Code here!!” field, which you can use to type in the code.
- After typing the code (or rather, pasting it because that eliminates room for error), click Confirm.
- If the code entry is successful, a message will appear at the top of your screen, and you will see the Gold addition in the bottom right corner and the bonuses in the bottom left corner.
How to Get More Codes From the Pixel Piece Discord, Twitter, Trello, and YouTube
On the Pixel Piece Official Roblox Page, you can see the Pixel Piece Twitter, Pixel Piece YouTube, and Pixel Piece Discord. Following those pages would probably be the best course of action if you want to get more codes. You can also bookmark this page and check back for updates from time to time. Alternatively, you can visit the Pixel Piece Trello board to follow for development updates.
Why Are My Pixel Piece Codes Not Working?
There are a couple of reasons why a code is not working, but two of them are almost certainly the reason behind it:
- The code has expired. Developers of Roblox Experiences tend to cycle out codes very often. We try to update the article as often as possible.
- The code has not been typed in correctly. This is why we advise you to copy the code from this article and paste it into the game to avoid any potential typos, accidental spaces, etc.
Other Ways to Get Free Rewards in Pixel Piece
Apart from checking out the Roblox Page, Twitter, YouTube, and Discord which we have linked above, you can also check out the WorldUp Studios Roblox Page for potential giveaways and other cool stuff.
What Is Pixel Piece?
Pixel Piece is an open-world Roblox Experience developed by WorldUp Studios. Inspiration for this Roblox Experience has been drawn from One Piece, a very popular anime and manga series. Embark on a pirate journey, grow your character, and defeat the opposition.
Make sure to check out more of our Roblox stuff at our Roblox game tag below, such as Fruit Battlegrounds Codes for Roblox, Roblox Shindo Life Codes, A One Piece Game Codes, Roblox King Legacy Codes, Roblox Blox Fruits Codes, Roblox All Star Tower Defense Codes – Free Gems and XP Codes for ASTD!