Outriders, the latest game from studio People Can Fly, was initially to be released this month, but was delayed to April. Instead, players will get a demo of the game on February 25. Here is what time the demo unlocks and when you can play.
What time The Outriders Demo Unlocks and When You Can Play It.
The demo will be available for everyone on February 25. The team at People Can Fly has provided a breakdown by region when the Outriders Demo will be available below.
Here is some more information about the demo courtesy of the Outriders Twitter account.
- This is a demo not a beta
- It will be entirely free and does not have an end date. You can play it even after the game is released
- The demo is available in Germany on PlayStation, Xbox and PC (Steam). To download the demo for free on PlayStation you need a PS+ subscription. If you do not have PS+ in Germany, the demo is also available but you will have to undergo the usual age verification process.
The download size for the demo will be:
PC: Minimum 24GB (possibly more after decompression)
Consoles: Minimum 22GB (possibly more after decompression)
The demo will have crossplay enabled, but you have to do it manually in your settings.
“The demo includes the game’s prologue & opening chapter. This means that gear & enemies that you come across will be the early game variants.
The further you get in the full Outriders story, the more twisted, exotic, and powerful both gear & enemies will become”
Your character will also be able to reach level 7 and all four character classes will be available.
There is plenty to sink your teeth into if you’re interested in trying out Outriders before you make a purchasing decision.
- Outriders Delayed To April 1, Free Demo Coming February 25
- Outriders Hands-On Impressions | Chaos In the Best Way Possible
- Outriders Exclusive | Watch Us Not-So-Successfully Take On the First Boss