If you're someone who wants to get the Wayfarer title in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, then you'll already know that it's a matter of jumping through some pretty RNJesus-controlled hoops. One of the requirements for this title is obtaining the Braytech Osprey Destiny 2 weapon, but it's not that easy to get a hold of. Check out our guide on how to get this rocket launcher. Fair warning, it's a bit of a grind.
Braytech Osprey Destiny 2 Guide - How to Get This Rocket Launcher
If you're after the Braytech Osprey, then, well, we've got some good news and some bad news. It's not entirely random, because you can get the Osprey from doing Nightfalls. Yes, it's a Nightfall Exclusive, and we're talking the Strange Terrain Nightfall Strike specifically. If you're running it and it doesn't drop, your chances will increase over time so it's a matter of being persistent.
Here's some of our tips on getting the Osprey Destiny 2 rocket launcher from Nightfall Strikes:
- Aim for a score that's above 100,000 - this will make the chance that you get a Nightfall exclusive drop higher than a sub-par performance
- You're going to want to take the Match Game and Extinguish modifiers as buffs
- Take Void singe and Arc singe, considering the final boss' Solar damage
- Kill the Ritual Knights in the final boss room to farm points
- Skip enemies where you can
- Take down Nokris as fast as you can - you can cheese this with enough damage output early on in the fight
All you have to do is rinse and repeat the Nightfall Strike on rotation using the above tips to maximise your score for the best results. If you keep at this regularly, you should be able to eventually pick up the Braytech Osprey Destiny 2 rocket launcher, which will put you one step closer to actually picking up the Wayfarer title. Even if you aren't chasing that particular accolade, it's still a pretty cool weapon. Need a hand with anything else in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep? Check out the following guides that we've put together: