Spotlight Caches are a very popular way of getting the cards you want (or need) to improve your competitive decks and rank higher in the ranked mode of Marvel Snap. Each Spotlight Cache gives you a random card from the week’s selection. Here are the cards available during November 2023 in Marvel Snap’s Spotlight Caches.
What Cards Will Be Available in Spotlight Caches During November 2023 in Marvel Snap?
Be mindful that the dates differ for different time zones because Marvel Snap simultaneously makes changes and releases new content everywhere. This means that the changes for the Spotlight Caches happen on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on where you live. Also, because this is community-based datamine information, there is always the possibility that Second Dinner will change things up.
Week 1 – November 7 to November 14 2023 Spotlight Caches
- Alioth (Currently in Series 5). If you already have the card, you are getting the Kai variant.
- Knull (Currently in Series 4) or the In-Hyuk Lee variant.
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Currently in Series 4) or the Inkpulp variant.
Author’s Comment: Mid Cache. Not impressed, personally. Unless you are dying to get Knull.
Week 2 – November 14 to November 21 2023 Spotlight Caches
- Gladiator (Currently in Series 5). You are getting the Geoff Shaw variant if you already have the card.
- Mirage (Currently in Series 4) or the Casual variant.
- Loki (Currently in Series 5) or the Justyna variant.
Author’s Comment: Gladiator is an interesting card that you can play early on an empty Location and immediately know if you won or lost it based on what comes out of your opponent’s deck. Slaughters low-power decks, but on the other hand, it can also “waste” a high-power On Reveal effect on an empty Location, potentially denying a win condition to your opponent. Mirage is not that good, and Loki is Loki. Good Cache in my opinion, but not the best for this month.
Week 3 – November 21 to November 28 2023 Spotlight Caches
- Annihilus (Currently in Series 5). If you already have the card, you will get the Annihilation variant.
- Daken (Currently in Series 5) or the Chibi variant.
- X-23 (Currently in Series 5) or the Rian Gonzales variant.
Author’s Comment: Annihilus will be a Twitch Highlight Reel producer because it can move all the accumulated garbage to your opponent. Ya-Yeet! Daken and X-23 are great cards to have. This might be the best week to spend your hard-earned Spotlight Caches.
Week 4 – November 28 to December 5 2023 Spotlight Caches
- Martyr (Currently in Series 4). If you already have this card, you will receive the Annihilation variant.
- Jean Grey (Currently in Series 5) or the Jim Lee variant.
- Spider-Man 2099 (Currently in Series 4) or the Chibi variant.
Author’s Comment: I see Martyr as a good card in Destroy decks. Zero might also help here, and it’s good for consistency if you have another target, such as Ebony Maw and Maximus. Jean Grey is “meh,” and Spider-Man 2099 is good only if you love playing Move decks.
If you are looking for a way to improve your game, we have a huge guide database for all aspects of Marvel Snap in our complete first-hand experience guide from a card game enthusiast that should help you reach Infinite.