Disney Dreamlight Valley is constantly getting new updates and expansions to grow the roster of iconic Disney villains and heroes. As the game continues to update, you’ll need to ensure you’re on the latest version of Disney Dreamlight Valley. Here’s how to update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC.
How to Update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC
If you’re playing Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC, you’re either playing it through the Xbox Game App or Steam. Both of these platforms can sometimes be tricky to update if it doesn’t proc automatically. So we’re going to go step by step to show you how to update Disney Dreamlight Valley to ensure you’re on the latest version.
Related: How to Solve the Secret Chamber Gem Puzzle in Disney Dreamlight Valley
How to Update Steam
- Find the game in your Steam Library
- Right Click the game in the sidebar
- Go to “Properties”
- Click on the “Updates” tab on the left-hand side
- Ensure the “Always Keep this Game Updated” box is checked
- Restart Steam and the game should have an “Update” label where “Play Game” is normally.
- Click Update
How to Update on Xbox Game App
- Open the Xbox PC App
- Go to your Installed game.
- If the “Update” button is there, click it to begin the update process
- If it is not there, click on the three dots next to the “Play” option.
- Click on the “manage” option.
- Select the “Files” tab at the top of the new window
- Click the “Check for Updates” button.
- Install the update
Well, that’s everything you need to know about how to update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC. The newest Disney Dreamlight Valley update brings Encanto characters and much more. Don’t miss a beat with Prima Games as we continue to guide everything you would ever need in this game. Here’s how to get Mirabel in Disney Dreamlight Valley.