Cookie Run: Kingdom is one of those extremely addictive and fun games for mobile platforms. It is an action role-playing gacha-type game developed by Devsisters, the team behind six more games of the Cookie Run franchise. The Kingdom sequel tells the story of Cookies that create their own Kingdom to call home. They visit other ancient Kingdoms, face terrible Cake Monsters, and solve the mysteries of the Ancient Heroes who vanished from the world during their adventures.
If you run out of crystals and resources in the game, the solution is to use codes. By doing so, you can add new crystals, experience, sugar gnomes, and other bonuses for free. Here’s how to redeem Cookie Run: Kingdom codes so you can get free stuff, because who doesn’t love that?
How to Redeem Cookie Run: Kingdom Codes
If you’re new to redeeming codes for Cookie Run: Kingdom, it may be a little confusing so just follow these simple steps:
Related: Cookie Run Kingdom Codes (2022)
- Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the game’s screen.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on the Info tag on the right side.
- Copy your name from the User Info tab. It can either be an email address or your username in the GUEST-XXXXX format.
- Next, go to DevPlay’s redeem code website and enter your User ID and the promo code you want to redeem, then hit Claim Reward.
- Restart the game by closing the app and re-opening it. No notification will pop up on your mobile device, but if you get confirmation on the website, you should be fine – the items will be added to the game.