In Hogwarts Legacy, you can even be a Wizard or Witch gardener. But, seriously, in order to complete your Potion Classes, you need to grow some of the ingredients yourself, such is the case with a couple of plants, including Fluxweed. Because the completion of this course is vital to your progress and will enable you to make some of the most useful potions in the game you will want to know how to get Fluxweed in Hogwarts Legacy.
Related: How to Investigate the Goblin Presence in Hogwarts Legacy
How to Plant Fluxweed in Hogwarts Legacy?
Although most of the plants needed for potion brewing, such as Venomous Tentacula, can be simply bought from vendors, thereby skipping the entire growing process, growing Fluxweed seems like a better option. Even if you can get Fluxweed Stems at The Magic Neep shop at Hogsmeade (located on the west side) for 150 Galleons each, a much cheaper option is to cultivate this plant yourself.
So, to plant Fluxweed in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Purchase Fluxweed Seeds from “Dogweed and Deathcap” in Hogsmeade.
- Get the Large Pot from “Tomes and Scrolls” in Hogsmeade (In the southern part).
- Go to the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts, and grow it there.
- Wait 15 minutes (real-world time) before you can harvest Fluxweed.
You only have to buy seeds once, after that you can plant as much as you need, so it is more like unlocking a skill to grow it than going the full Harvest Moon / Farming Simulator route (thank God).
Related: Hogwarts Legacy Potions Guide: Ingredients and Effects
Now that you know how to have an endless supply of Fluxweed in Hogwarts Legacy you can craft two of the most useful potions in the game:
- Focus Potion – Reduces the cooldown on your spells.
- Felix Felicis Potion – Reveals the large loot chest locations (works for one day, in-game time)
For more Hogwarts Legacy here on Prima Games check out the following – How to Get Mallowsweet Leaves and Seeds in Hogwarts Legacy, Best Controller Settings for Hogwarts Legacy, and How to Unlock the Dark Arts Battle Arena in Hogwarts Legacy.