With a series of new recipes introduced into Disney Dreamlight Valley, what better way to start than with a challenging, five-star dish? If you’re familiar with Gingerbread Houses, you may already know some possible ingredients, but figuring out all five takes a lot of trial and error! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make a Gingerbread House in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make a Gingerbread House in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The Gingerbread House in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a five-star meal consisting of various spices, dairy products, and sugars. Below is an exact list of what you need:
Since you can only add up to five ingredients to a dish, you won’t be able to swap any of these out. In other words, you’ll have to collect these exact items and toss them into a regular stove or the Chez Remy kitchen.
Related: How to Make Coconut Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The complexity of these ingredients varies. While wheat, for example, is obtainable in Peaceful Meadow, ginger requires you to travel all the way to the Forgotten Lands. Below are details of exactly how to find each item:
- Wheat: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in the Peaceful Meadow. Planting wheat seeds takes one minute for the plant to mature fully.
- Sugarcane: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in Dazzle Beach. Planting sugarcane seeds takes seven minutes for the plant to mature fully.
- Ginger: Forage wild herb plants in the Forgotten Lands.
- Vanilla: Forage wild herb plants in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Eggs: Buy from the Chez Remy shop for 220 Star Coins.
The final product is a five-star Gingerbread House worth 641 Star Coins and 1460 energy!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Boba Tea. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to read through our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.