Having your Battle.net account integrated with Twitch can net you rewards during special events so it’s something you’ll want to set up if you are a fan of Blizzard titles like Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and Diablo. Here’s how to link them.
How to Link Your Battle.net Account to Twitch
Integrating the two platforms is easy and only takes a minute or two:
- Log into your Twitch account and navigate to your “Connections” tab. This can be found in “Settings” (or here for your convenience).
- Here, you’ll see an option for “Blizzard Battle.net.” Click on “Connect” next to it.
- A new window will open asking you to log into Battle.net. Input your details and confirm the integration.
With Twitch’s side done, it would be wise to also check it from Battle.net’s end to make sure they connected without a hitch:
- Log into Battle.net and go to your Account Settings. Then click on “Connections” where you’ll see Twitch at the bottom.
- If it worked, you’ll see your Twitch name and profile picture here. If it’s not there, click on “Connect” and log in with your Twitch credentials to confirm the link.
And that’s it! Now your Battle.net and Twitch accounts should be connected, and you will receive any free drops from special events with no issues. If you’re playing through Diablo IV, here’s how to open Silent Chests.