Hildryn Prime has arrived in Warframe, giving fans of robotic muscle-mommy aesthetics a reason to grind hard to those sweet blueprints. Hildryn Primes Relics are available now, hidden away behind a host of activities and missions in the game. The gilded goddess comes with improved health and shields, along with an increase in sprint speed over the regular version.
How to get all Prime Relics for Hildryn Prime
To get the Hildryn Prime Relics, you will need to embrace RNG and play through an assortment of missions in Warframe. All missions in the game have their own drop tables that dictate rewards. Knowing which missions drop which rewards is vital, as well as knowing what missions to run for quick completions so you can make your farming as efficient as possible. First, let’s cover the Relics you need for Hildryn Prime:
- Hildryn Prime Blueprint – Axi H6 – Rare
- Hildryn Prime Neuroptics – Neo S17 – Uncommon
- Hildryn Prime Systems – Lith H8 – Common
- Hildryn Prime Chassis – Meso P11 – Uncommon
Related: How to get Larkspur Prime in Warframe – all Prime Relics
Which missions to run for the best chance at Relic Drops in Warframe
Not all missions in Warframe are created equally, and some just have a better chance of dropping specific Relics or can be completed faster than others for more efficient farming. Below, you will find a list of great options for farming all four types of Relics, be they Lith, Meso, Neo, or Axi.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick capture mission that will give you Lith Relics every 60 to 90 seconds. Run them solo to ensure you don’t need to wait for teammates, and equip a speedy Warframe to maximize your efforts.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. This defense mission makes for an easy clear if you stay central and just use a broad AoE attack to kill anything that comes your way. Banshee and Equinox make quick work of it.
- Neo – There is an interesting mission on Eris at the Oestrus node. This Infested Salvage mission can be finished quickly in a group, making it a great spot to farm Neo Relic. Xini on Eris also has a great chance of dropping Neo Relics on the first rotation. You can also run Ukko in the Void, another capture mission with a 50% chance of dropping Neo Relics.
- Axi – Xini on Eris will drop Axi Relics on the second and third rounds. There is also an equal chance of getting ANY Axi Relic, making it a prime (no pun intended) spot for getting them.
How to build Hildryn Prime in the Foundry
Like all Prime Warframes, the blueprints are just the first step to getting your hands on Hildryn Prime. Once you have them, you will need to gather assorted resources to build them. Each individual piece takes 12 hours to build, and then it takes 72 hours to combine them together into the fully finished Warframe.
We will update this guide with all the resources you need as soon as we have discovered them in the game.