Fortnite is always giving players new quests and challenges to complete. In Week 5 of Chapter 3 Season 2, you will need to figure out how to drop ten stories without taking any damage. This is easier said than done, as Fortnite does contain fall damage in most situations.
How to fall ten stories and not take fall damage
There are two ways to complete this challenge. The first is to build a ramp over a body of water. The easiest place to do this is at the coach, and just build 10-11 ramps in a row to be sure you are above ten stories. Run to the top and jump off and you will fall in the water and be just fine.
The other alternative is to make your way to a POI that is controlled by the Imagine Order where you will find one of their blimps. Take a zipline up to the blimp, jump off the line right at the top, and you will fall for more than ten stories. The good news here is that being on a zip line allows you to jump off and be immune to fall damage, allowing you to finish up the quest.
You can find the rest of the weekly challenges below:
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (0/3)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun without receiving damage (0/1)
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun (0/10)
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location (0/1)
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (0/1)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (0/1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (0/600)