Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout, the free-to-play gameshow battle royale, has constantly rotating weekly challenges for players to participate in. Each of these brings along unique rewards and challenges to overcome. Here’s how to complete the Fall Guys Abstergo challenges and all of the Assassin’s Creed rewards.
How to Complete Fall Guys Astergo Challenges
When you boot up the game, you’ll be able to see a list of the challenges you’ll need to complete for the Abstergo set. The following challenges are listed below.
- Carry Candy for 30 seconds in Sweet Thieves
- Carry Candy for 75 seconds in Sweet Thieves
- Press the button as a Thief in Sweet Thieves
- Press the button as a Thies in Sweet Thieves (5 times)
- Play as A thief in Sweet Thieves
- Win as a Thief in Sweet Thieves
- Play as a guardian in Sweet Thieves
- Win as a Guardian in Sweet Thieves
- As a Guardian grab Thieves in Sweet Thieves (5 times)
- As a Guardian grab Thieves in Sweet Thieves (20 times)
Sweet Thieves is a game mode where the Blue team steals candy from the Yellow team and brings it back to their base. The Blue team, known as the Thieves, can turn invisible but take a movement penalty while doing so. The Yellow team, known as the Guardians, can grab the Thieves to take the candy back.
The Blue team wins if they steal all of the candy. The Yellow team wins if they capture all of the Thieves.
All Assassin’s Creed Rewards
The rewards for completing all of the challenges are listed below.
- Animus Trainee Nickname
- 200 Kudos
- Apple of Eden Banner
- Animus Synchronising Pattern
- Apple of Eden Costume Upper
That’s everything you need to know about the Fall Guys Abstergo challenges and Assassin’s Creed rewards!