Fortnite Crew can get expensive with an $11.99 charge recurring every month, and if you happen to be on PS4, canceling the service may seem hidden away. Unlike the PC platform, consoles like PlayStation 4 don’t have an option to go directly through Epic Games.
Subscriptions for every platform aside from PC have their own systems in place for a service such as Fortnite Crew. In this case, there are two options for canceling the subscription overall. To keep your options open, this guide will show you how to cancel the service online or directly through your own PlayStation console.
Fortnite Crew – How to Cancel on PlayStation 4
All of the subscriptions you pay for can be found in the settings of your PS4 console, including services like PlayStation Plus. Fortnite Crew is also found in the settings of the PlayStation. There’s no way to make any Crew changes through Fortnite directly, so you can find the steps to reach the settings below.
- Scroll to the top right of your main PS4 menu to the Settings.
- In Settings, select Account Management.
- Next, you need to enter the Account Settings which may prompt you for account information.
- Within your Account Settings, scroll towards the bottom of the list to Services or PlayStation Subscriptions.
- Any services that aren’t tied directly to PlayStation will appear here, like Fortnite Crew if it’s not already in the first tab.
- If you select Fortnite Crew in the subscriptions tab, you can select the auto-renew option which will bring you to the cancellation.
- To resubscribe, all you need to do is go back into Fortnite and select the Crew subscription once again.
These steps can be done quicker online if you know your PlayStation account information. On the official PlayStation site, you can simply go to your account settings and scroll through all active services. Both methods work and are really up to personal preference.
And that’s all. For more great updates, guides, and news, check out the dedicated Fortnite section of our site!