Hello Neighbor tasks players with breaking into their neighbor’s house and discovering the secrets that he has to hide down in the basement. But, if you want to survive the challenge, and discover what’s lurking beneath the house, you’re going to need to keep your wits about you. That’s why we’ve created this Hello Neighbor guide, which will act as a hub for all of our game content, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for the most up-to-date information to assist you in breaking and entering.
Hello Neighbor Quick Tips
- Just about every item that you find in the game has a purpose, and learning how to make use of those items will be key to getting into your neighbor’s house without getting caught.
- Sometimes retreat is the only answer. Just be careful, as your neighbor constantly learns from your actions, and he’ll often rebuild his defenses to cut off access points that he’s discovered you making use of.
- Take your time as you make your way through your neighbor’s house, and always watch your back. You never know when he might be lurking, just waiting for you to get comfortable.
- While your main goal is to make it to the basement, you shouldn’t be afraid to explore other parts of the house and see what you can find. Not only will you come across items you might need at later times, but you’ll also find little secrets that might help you out.
- Close doors behind you. While this creates additional noise, it will make it less likely that the neighbor will be able to sneak up behind you and catch you.
- Cover your tracks. Try to keep any access points you’ve used hidden from the neighbor, that way you can always make use of them if you have to retreat back to your house.
Hello Neighbor Guides
Here you’ll find an assortment of different guides and articles to assist you with finding the best solutions to all the puzzles that you’ll discover in Hello Neighbor.
How to Not Get Caught
Learn some helpful tips to keep you out of reach in Hello Neighbor.
How to Get the Red Key
Find out how to get the Red Key and unlock the basement in Act I of Hello Neighbor.
We’ll continue to update this article with new links and articles every single day, so make sure you check back constantly for the most up to date information and guides to help you get to the basement and survive breaking into your neighbor’s house in Hello Neighbor.