The Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 challenges are now live and the battle royale map is hot with players trying to rush through this week’s objectives to tier up and earn those sweet, sweet Battle Stars. This week had some very particular tasks ahead, including the Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Under Bridges and Caves challenge, and to make this particular objective a little more efficient, we’ve marked all several locations on the map below:
The bridge locations are pretty self explainatory, and even easier for those intimately familiar with the map. Simply follow the bodies of water and correspond that with the markers above to find each of them easily. Starting in the polar biome would be recommended, and them moving counter-clockwise to complete the rest of th elocations.
The Jigsaw pieces can be a bit tricky but there is one upside: They move. When looking in the particular areas of the map that are more monochromatic, simply keep an eye out for random pieces of the terrain that are animated.
There are more but we marked the locations near bridges to make it easier to knock out two birds with one puzzle piece. Collect seven in total and you’ve completed this challenge and are ready to move onto the next.
For the rest of this week’s challenges:
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms -> Stage 2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms
- Use Vending Machines in different matches (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while using at least one balloon (100)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves (7)
- Stage 1: Dial the Durrr-Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields -> Stage 2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The Block
- Eliminate opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing (7)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (2)
This week’s challenges have a few particular stages that will require specific instruction. Keep it tuned in here, we’ll be spinning out guides throughout the day to help make completing this week’s list as effecient as possible. In the meantime, some of them are pretty easy to do such as dropping in at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landy to take out an enemy player, or using various vending machines littered throughout the map.
As for the challenges as a whole, they are now live until next Thursday, available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.