The last set of challenges for Season 6 are now available for Fortnite Battle Royale. One of the challenges requires players to complete three vehicle timed trials at different locations. We’ll show you where to go to find each vehicle timed trial in Fortnite so that you can finish up the final week of challenges and make your way toward unlocking the A.I.M. Bot skin if you haven’t done so already.
Getting a Vehicle
Since these timed trials in Fortnite require the use of a vehicle, you’ll need to get a vehicle first before heading to any of these timed trial locations for this Week 10 challenge. There are several reliable places where you can get an ATK or Quadcrasher. Just keep in mind that vehicles spawn randomly, which means they aren’t always there when you look for them.
One place you can pretty reliably find a vehicle is at Lazy Links golf course. There are usually ATKs sitting around that you can grab if you’re among the first to land. The racetrack on the east side of the map usually has some vehicles available, and so do some of the homes in Paradise Palms in the desert. If you’re on the west side of the map, check near the houses in Snobby Shores for a few carts as well.
Fortnite Vehicle Timed Trial Locations
The vehicle timed trials in Fortnite are similar to the previous timed trials in that you’ll find a blue stopwatch at each location. Activating the stopwatch will begin the trial, causing several orbs to pop up in the surrounding area. You must pass through each orb before the timer runs down to complete the trial. Of course, for these particular trials, you’ll have to use a vehicle.
While there are at least five vehicle timed trials located throughout the map in Battle Royale, you only need to complete three of these trials to meet the requirements for this Week 10 challenge. Grab a vehicle, then head to the vehicle timed trial locations below:
- Lazy Links – There is a vehicle time trial stopwatch just outside the gift shop at Lazy Links. This is a good place to start, as you can find ATKs close by as well.
- Junk Junction – Look for a blue stopwatch to the north of Junk Junction, at the base of the metal llama structure. If you’re lucky, you can find a vehicle in Junk Junction itself.
- RV Park – To the east of Retail Row, you’ll find a stopwatch near the south entrance to the RV Park. The racetrack isn’t to far from here if you’re looking for a vehicle and one didn’t spawn in the park.
- Dusty Divot – On the northeast side of Dusty Divot, look for a blue stopwatch at the base of one of the signal towers.
- Flush Factory – Head north of Flush Factory and climb up the hill to find one more vehicle timed trial location near the huge trees at the top.
Now that you know where to go to complete three of the vehicle timed trials in Fortnite, you should be able to mark off this challenge in just a few matches, or maybe a single match if you move quickly. Make sure to finish up any remaining Season 6 challenges before next week by checking out some of our other Fortnite guides, including all shooting gallery locations and where to find and consume apples in Fortnite.