The new batch of challenges is ready and waiting for you to go and complete. Every week Fortnite sets a new batch of tasks for players to complete in order to rank up their Battle Pass and climb the ladder towards better loot. This week is no different, and while the challenges often get harder as the weeks go on, it looks like another fairly simple week. Many of the challenges this week just have you going to specific areas and either dancing or defeating opponents there. We'll be putting a guide together for the dancing challenge, but that's for a bit later. For now, we have put together this Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenge guide so you can see what's what.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 Challenge Guide
As ever, the challenges are split between the free challenges and the Battle Pass challenges, so knowing which ones you can or can't do always helps. That's why we've put together this little breakdown for you.
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents.
- Stage 1: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head. Stage 2: Dance inside a holographic DurrrBurger head. Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head.
- Legendary weapon eliminations
Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak. Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon. Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs. Stage 4: Land at The Block. Stage 5: Land at Lonely Lodge.
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot.
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match.
Now that you've had a read of our Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenge guide go and check out our Fortnite Hub for all your other guiding needs. You should make sure to have a look at the Prima Games Twitter too, then give us a follow so you never feel left out again.