Fortnite’s 8th season continues to on with a new week of challenges for players to take on in order to rank up those tiers and collect those coveted Battle Stars.
For those that may be fairly new to Fortnite’s Battle Pass challenges, they are a weekly set of objectives from Epic Games that offers battle royale players a new experience with the game in order to unlock sweet rewards and level up their characters. The goal? Complete all challenges to collect all of the available Battle Stars. The rewards? New loot, progressive unlocks, and sweet, sweet gear to show off to other players.
Ready to get started with week 6’s challenges? Here’s what you need to know:
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama (0/3)
- Visit the five highest elevations on the island (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields (0/5)
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (0/1)
- Use two different throwable items in a single match (0/2)
This week’s challenges are pretty simple! Land in Fatal Fields, use the new Boom Bow to take out an enemy player, and throw two throwables in one match and there’s a few challenges to check off the list right there! We’ll be pumping out more detailed guides throughout the day, so stay tuned!
For now, Fortnite is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. We’re a little over halfway through the challenges now, with more surprises on the way as the latest season progresses. Any theories on what Epic Games has up their sleeve next? Hit us up over on Twitter @Prima Games!