It's another week, which means new challenges for Fortnite players to take on in order to earn those coveted Battle Stars and rank up those tiers. One of this week's challenges is to 'dance between three ice sculptures', and to make it a little easier to survive completing this objective, we've put together a small guide to make it a bit easier.
This stage is actually the first of three stages and you're going to need to plunge into the depths of the icy biome on the map. To help making dropping in a bit easier, we've marked the location on the map below:
The ice sculptures can be found in the bottom left of the map just under Polar Peak, near Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet. There are three sculptures in total to find including the Love Ranger, the Raven, and the Red Knight.
Keep in mind that the challenges just went live today, so keep that head on a swivel because these zones that are needed for the challenges are going to be hot with enemy players trying to take on the same objectives. Once you've claimed this Battle Star, you're ready to move on to the next challenge. To help get you started, here's what you need to keep in mind:
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake, Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing, Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs, Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge, Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures, Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs, Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500)
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5)
As mentioned in our previous coverage, this week's challenges are a healthy blend of straightforward and challenging. Landing in Look Lake, Lucky Landing, Salty Springs, Lonely Lodge, and Haunted Hills are a no brainer, while searching chests in Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge are also pretty easy. This week's challenges also encourage camaraderie by tasking players with reviving a teammate using the newly added Reboot Vans.
We'll be getting a full guide up later for Stage 1 of the Battle Pass challenges as well as the Volcano Vents, so stay tuned!
As for the challenges as a whole and the latest event, both are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.