Another week in Fortnite, another opportunity to earn XP by completing challenges. For those who might have been occupied with other games over the last few days, you may be wondering what all of the Week 9 Challenges are.
To help you get up-to-speed, we’ve put together a quick article listing all of the Week 9 Challenges available in Fortnite.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 Challenge List
The Week 9 Challenges are live in Fortnite, bringing with them new opportunities to earn XP. For those who’ve yet to run through the list, here are all of the Week 9 Challenges available for you to complete:
- Shakedown (0/1) IO Guard - 20,000 XP
- Deal (0/500) damage to a Loot Shark - 20,000 XP
- Deal (0/200) damage while in water - 20,000 XP
- Ride the Steamy Stacks (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Emote at (0/1) stone statues - 20,000 XP
- Find (0/1) crashed plane’s black box - 20,000 XP
- Find (0/1) a Hidden Bunker - 20,000 XP
- Shakedown (0/5) Opponents - 55,000 XP
- Shakedown (0/10) Opponents - 22,000 XP
- Shakedown (0/15) Opponents - 22,000 XP
- Shakedown (0/20) Opponents - 22,000 XP
- Shakedown (0/25) Opponents - 22,000 XP
For the “Shakedown Opponents” challenges, you’ll need to play with your friends (or strangers) in Duos, Trios, or Squads. If you play Solo, you won’t be able to make progress on this challenge, as players need to be “downed” in order for you to perform a shakedown on them.
While playing Solo, you won’t be able to down enemy players, all you can do is eliminate them.
For challenges you can complete Solo, you have things like “Shakedown an IO Guard” along with dealing damage to a Loot Shark, dealing damage to enemy players while in water, and riding the Steamy Stacks.
Some of these challenges are tricky as they don’t give you a lot of information to go on, particularly the one asking you to find a Hidden Bunker.
To help you out, we’ve been putting together guides for these Week 9 Challenges to ensure you’re able to cross all of them off your list. Below, you’ll find links to all of the Week 9 Challenge guides we have up right now.
Be sure to check back for more Fortnite guides here on Prima Games in the near future, including ones for the upcoming Week 10 Challenges.
- Fortnite | Where To Find A Hidden Bunker
- Fortnite | Where To Find Stone Statues, Emote At Stone Statues
- Fortnite | Where To Find The Crashed Plane's Black Box
- Fortnite | How To Shakedown IO Guard