Starting on Thursday every week, the Challenges for Fortnite are updated, giving players new opportunities to earn XP. While the Challenges won’t go live until Thursday, they’re often leaked early and the Season 5 Week 14 Challenges in Fortnite are no exception.
If you’re looking to prepare before the Week 14 Challenges go live on Thursday, March 4, or the Challenges are already live and you’re looking for a quick reminder as to the Quests you need to complete, we’ve got you covered.
Below, we’ve got the complete list of Season 5 Week 14 Challenges in Fortnite!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Challenges
The Season 5 Week 14 Challenges are scheduled to go live in Fortnite starting on Thursday, March 4. The following Thursday on March 11, a new batch of Challenges will be made available. Knowing that Season 5 is rapidly winding down, it’s important to take every opportunity to earn Battle Pass XP in Fortnite.
With this in mind, we recommend looking over the Week 14 Challenges list and then working your way through them from March 4 until March 11. If you want to keep even further ahead of Challenges in Fortnite, we recommend following iFireMonkey on Twitter as they’re a fantastic resource when it comes to Fortnite information.
As always, we send a huge “thank you” their way for the Week 14 Challenge information. With that out of the way, here’s a closer look at the full list of Week 14 Challenges in Fortnite!
Week 14 Legendary Quests
- Damage opponents greater than 50 meters away (0/1,000) - 55,000 XP
- Damage opponents greater than 50 meters away (0/2,000) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents greater than 50 meters away (0/3,000) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents greater than 50 meters away (0/4,000) - 22,000 XP
- Damage opponents greater than 50 meters away (0/5,000) - 22,000 XP
Week 14 Epic Quests
- Collect Cookbooks (0/4) from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs - 40,000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) - 40,000 XP
- Earn Bars (0/150) to hire a Character - 40,000 XP
- Visit (0/2) different restaurant kitchens - 40,000 XP
- Drive vehicle from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park (0/1) - 40,000 XP
- Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner (0/1) - 40,000 XP
- Drive vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/1) - 40,000 XP
As you’ll notice looking over the Epic Quests, XP is doubled for Week 14. The Legendary Quests XP structure remains the same. Adding that many of the Epic Quests will be easy for Fortnite players to complete as they don’t require you to engage with enemy players.
In particular, the Epic Quests that ask you to drive a vehicle from one location to another will be the easiest to complete. Other easy tasks include harvesting fruits and vegetables, visiting restaurant kitchens, and earning Bars and using those bars to hire a Character from one of Fortnite’s NPCs.
As always, we’ll have guides posted to the site in the days ahead that’ll walk you through some of the harder Epic Quests including where to find Cookbooks so stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, we’re curious to hear your thoughts on the Week 14 Challenges in Fortnite. Are you excited about the opportunity to earn double XP for completing Epic Quests? What about damaging opponents from a distance, is that something you’re skilled at.