So you’ve participated in this year’s Rising festivities in Final Fantasy XIV, and kicked off the seasonal event quest chain by paying a visit to P’obyano in Bloodshore. Now, you’ve gotten your fair share of FFXIV Rising tokens, but what exactly do you need to do with these? Don’t fret: our guide will tell you how to spend your hard-earned tokens to get some cool interior decorations.
FFXIV Rising Token Guide — What to Buy with Rising Tokens
First of all, it’s important to note that you can only spend a FFXIV Rising Token with the year’s Rising Vendor on Bloodshore. You would have found your way to P’obyano already to get to this stage, so the case of finding The Rising vendor is fairly self-explanatory.
There’s a variety of goods on sale this year, including the usual prisms and libations that accompany celebrations in Final Fantasy XIV, and while our guide on how to kick off the Rising covered them off briefly, here’s a full list below with each item’s description and how many Rising Tokens they’re gonna cost.
- Liberation — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of key players in the conflict between the Garlean Empire and its erstwhile territories Ala Mhigo and Doma.
- The Legend Returns — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of figures from Ivalician legend old and new.
- Rise of a New Sun — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of certain employees of Garlond Ironworks and an enigmatic piece of technology.
- Under the Moonlight — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of the erstwhile acting imperial viceroy of Doma, Yotsuyu, and those instrumental in her destruction.
- Prelude in Violet — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of the ruthless Garlean elite and a few noble souls who sought to stop their nefarious machinations.
- Requiem for Heroes — 5 Rising Tokens — A masterfully rendered oil depiction of a noble warrior who journeyed across many a realm to fight for the sake of the common man.
- Magicked Prism (Flowers) — 1 Rising Token — This peculiar contraption creates illusions by weaving together myriad shades of light. Produces a fleeting shower of flowers.
- Meteor Shower — 1 Rising Token — A festive firework designed to replicate the summoning of a meteor.
- Heavenscracker — 1 Rising Token — An unexpected by-product of the Skysteel Manufactory’s recent endeavors to develop a more volatile variety of firesand. Happy Moonfire Faire!
- Realm Reborn Red — 1 Rising Token — A special vintage of sparkling red wine prepared by master vintner Byrglaent of Wineport for the Rising, an annual celebration of Eorzea’s rebirth.
- Magicked Prism (Meteor Survivor) — 1 Rising Token — This peculiar contraption creates illusions by weaving together myriad shades of light. Produces a radiant light that projects images of the lesser moon Dalamud.
Now that you know how much each of this year’s rewards is going to cost you, and how many FFXIV The Rising Tokens you’ll have to amass if you truly want to deck out your home in the latest trappings, all that’s left to do is to get up to your elbows in The Rising. We’re definitely eyeing up that Requiem for Heroes painting ourselves, and you can never go wrong with the jubilant array of prisms on offer. Want to get stuck into things but unsure where to start? Our The Rising FFXIV event guide will sort you out.