With the launch of Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout season 1, a new weekly event called the Stadium Star Show event has popped up. This will have you competing in different Stadium series events to earn exclusive rewards. Here’s everything you need to know about the challenges, rewards, and more.
What is the Fall Guys Stadium Stars Event?
The Stadium Stars event in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout is a week-long event offering unique prizes and challenges for players to complete. You’ll earn experience from completing the static list of challenges to earn all sorts of rewards. It only lasts this week and has not been announced to return yet, so get in now while you can!
You’ll need to complete these challenges in the different game modes available. So be sure you’re playing squads and solos to build towards those in-game prizes. You don’t need to have purchased the season pass or any additional content to partake in the event.
Fall Guys Stadium Star Show Challenges
- Rookie – Play Stadium Stars Show
- Rookie – Qualify From Rounds in Stadium Stars
- Contender – Play Solo Show
- Contender – Qualify From rounds in Solo Show
- Squadmate – Reach Round 3 in Squads Show
- Squadmate – Qualify From Rounds in Squad Show
- Challenger – Play Race Rounds in Any Show
- Challenger – Reach Round 3 in Any Show
- Athlete – Play Survival Rounds in Any Show
- Reach FInal round in Any Show
Fall Guys Stadium Star Show Rewards
- Rank 1- Stadium Superstar Title
- Rank 2- 200 Kudos
- Rank 3- Free For All Nameplate
- Rank 4- Crown Grab Pattern
- Rank 5- 400 Kudos
- Rank 6- Free For All Party Pack Costume
That’s everything you need to know about the Fall Guys Stadium Stars event. If you’re playing Fall Guys, you may run into the “Failed to Login” error and need an explanation.