If you've picked up the Moxxi's Heist DLC in Borderlands 3, then you've probably been having a whale of a time kicking around in the shell of Handsome Jack's ill-gotten casino and doing god knows what else. However, it's definitely not all fun and games. Enter, the Fabricator boss in Borderlands 3. Yes, it wouldn't be a DLC without some slaughter, so here are our tips on how to take down that bot from hell.
Fabricator Boss Borderlands 3 Guide - Moxxi's Heist DLC
If you're wondering when exactly you're going to face down the Fabricator boss during this rip-roaring DLC, the answer is pretty damn close to the end. Successfully dealing with the mission where you take down this bot will ensure that you're basically in the run-up to Moxxi's Heist's explosive finish, so this isn't for the faint-hearted. You'll be tasked with dealing with the Fabricator during the Jack's Wild quest, so we would keep an eye out for that milestone.
Here are some tips that we've got for you when you're facing down the Fabricator boss in Borderlands 3. It generally is pretty immobile, so our top tip would be to actually make sure that you're good at dodging and also at target priority. Want some general advice? We've got it:
- Bring Corrosive and Shock weapons to this fight
- Make sure that you're taking full advantage of any cover in the area, since the Fabricator hits hard
- Stay far away - it has a devastating melee attack
- Orange plates on its body will light up, and these are weak spots that you have to target for crits
- Shoot the giant electric ball that it throws at you
- Dodge its lock-on projectiles by moving as soon as you see areas on the floor light up where they're going to land
- Stay on the move as much as possible
- Prioritize adds when they spawn in to help the boss
Now that you've got our tips on how to best take down the Fabricator boss in Borderlands 3, it's just a matter of biding your time and hitting the right spots without being overwhelmed by its mates. Need a hand with anything else in Borderlands 3? Check out the following tips and tricks that we've dug into for you: