The Pokemon Go April Community Day for 2022 will take place on April 23, 2022, from 2 pm to 5 pm your local time. All of this information comes directly from the Pokemon Go official website.
One of the most important pieces of news is that Pokemon Go will be reducing the event from six hours to three hours. The reason for the change is posted below.
Everything You Need to Know About Pokemon Go Community Day April (2022)
“In 2020, we doubled the length of our Community Day events, extending them from three hours to six. Since then, however, we’ve found that only five percent of our Trainers tend to participate in the event for more than three hours.”
Stufful will be the focus of this month’s event, and yes, there is a shiny version if you’re lucky to come across it.
This Stufful will evolve into Bewear using 400 Stufful candy and it will have the exclusive attack Drain Punch, which can not be gotten elsewhere. The attack’s power can be seen below.
- Trainer Battles: 20 power and guaranteed to increase the user’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 50 power
There are plenty of event bonuses that will be active during the three hours of the event, all of which can be found below.
- 3x Catch XP
- 2x chance to recieve Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- One extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event
- 2x Catch Candy
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
- Trades made during the event and two hours after will require 50% less Stardust
- If enough Pokémon are caught by trainers from a single Lure, the 3× XP bonus for catching Pokémon near the Lured PokéStop will be increased to 4× XP for 30 minutes .
Last but not least, if you spend $1, you’ll be able to access an exclusive Special Research known as Strong Stuff, which will be unveiled at a later date.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about the new Pokemon Go Community Day April 2022.