Everything You Need to Know About the Team Go Rocket Celebration | Pokemon Go
It sounds like when the event kicks off on February 2 at 10 am, we will start to understand more.
What can we expect from the event? The Pokemon Go website outlines which Pokemon will be a part of the celebration.
Swinub, Nosepass, Aron, Spheal, Lileep, Anorith, and a few more Pokemon will be available in Shadow form to catch and purify. Team Rocket Grunts will also have different Pokemon in their party for the event’s duration to make battles feel a bit refreshing.
Some Pokemon will appear in the wild more often during the celebration. You’ll be able to find more encounters with Golbat, Koffing, Ariados, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Houndour, Nuzleaf, Stunky, Skorupi, and Venipede. All classic Pokemon from Team Rocket over the years.
Here’s a list of Pokemon that will appear in raids during the celebration.
- One-star raids: Alolan Meowth, Alolan Grimer, Gligar, Sneasel, Shinx, and Klink.
- Three-star raids: Nidoqueen, Ariados, Umbreon, Tyranitar, and Absol.
- Five-star raids: Raikou and Suicune will both be appearing at different times. Please see the February events blog for more info on the Raid Boss schedule in February.
- Mega Raids: Mega Venusaur, Mega Ampharos, and Mega Houndoom.
As an added bonus, when you place an egg in an incubator during the event, it will only require half the amount of distance traveled as usual. So be sure to stock up on some extra egg incubators.
- Pokémon Go Offering Limited-Time Research Event For Sneasel & Ho-Oh
- Featured Community Day Pokémon In February Is Roselia
- How to Get Mega Energy In Pokémon Go
Well, that’s everything you need to know about the Team Go Rocket Pokemon Go Celebration Event. If you have any more questions, be sure to check out the official Prima Games Twitter and Facebook pages.