This morning EA announced the Battlefield 2042 Open Beta will be taking place on October 8-9 for everyone. If you’ve pre-ordered the game you’ll be able to access the Beta starting on October 6 at 7:00 UTC.
Everything You Need to Know About The Battlefield 2042 Open Beta
You’ll be able to preload the Open Beta starting on October 5 on your preferred platform. The Open Beta will be available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
The Beta will be on the map Orbital and you’ll be experiencing the classic Conquest mode, which fans of Battlefield are very familiar with. Your progression from the Open beta will not carry over to the full release of the game in November.
If you’re playing on PC here are the recommended specs you’ll need for the Open Beta
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790
- Memory: 16GB
- Video Memory: 8GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
- DirectX: 12
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 100GB SSD
Make sure your PC is all up to date with the latest drivers and everything else before you hop in on October 6!
- Battlefield 2042's Explosive Reveal Trailer Shows Off Tornados, Jets, & More
- Battlefield 2042 Delayed, Still Targeting 2021
- Gran Turismo 7 Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed