Escape from Tarkov tasks players with collecting weapons and other pieces of equipment and extract safely with all of their loot. Knowing all of the extraction points on each of these maps is a handy tool a player can use to make sure they have as much success as possible. One of these Escape from Tarkov maps is called Factory, and we have all of the Factory map extraction points covered for you.
Escape from Tarkov Factory Map Extraction Points
There are a total of five extraction points on this particular map that players can use to leave the area and keep all of the powerful loot pieces they may have acquired during their playing session. However, you can not use all of the Factory map extraction points in Escape from Tarkov whenever you would like. Some of these locations have requirements that must be met for them to be used. Others can only be used once during a match. At the same time, some are controlled by certain factions, which means players need to be aware of how each of these areas operates to make sure they do not get caught in a sticky situation when trying to extract from the Factory map in Escape from Tarkov.
You can find all of the extraction points available for players to use on the Escape from Tarkov Factory map in the image below courtesy of Gamepedia.
- Underground Camera Bunker Door – Scavs, Always Open
- Underground Cellars – PMC, Always Open, Requires Factory Key
- Gate 0 – All Factions, Always Open, Requires Factory Key
- Gate 3 – All Factions, Always Open
- Office Window – Scavs, Always Open
Do you want to learn more about the video game world besides the extraction points for the Escape from Tarkov Factory map? If so, be sure to check out our home page or most recent pieces of coverage below:
- New Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC Character Reveal Drops This Week
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Delayed
- Xbox Confirms E3 2020 Showcase Following PlayStation’s Decision to Drop Out