Those in the Destiny 2: Shadowkeep weapon collecting game have been frothing for Leviathan's Breath ever since its confirmation. This Exotic bow has some pretty great perks, even if it's a bit of a pain to find. Not only do you have to find Banshee-44's hidden workshop (which we have tips for), you've also got to grind through a whole bunch of other steps. Check out our Economics of War Destiny 2 quest guide to complete this part of the Exotic quest chain.
Economics of War Destiny 2 Quest Guide: Requirements
If you're after Leviathan's Breath, we've briefly chronicled the other steps in the Make Bows Not War questline to get the Exotic bow in this guide here. We'll list the names of the different quests here that come before Economics of War so you have an idea of what you have to have completed before you crack into this step:
- The Back Way
- Where Are The Keys, Sir
- Intro to Safecracking 101
- Advanced Safecracking 201
Economics of War Destiny 2 Quest Guide: Walkthrough
Once you've completed the above steps, you'll hit Economics of War. What this quest requires you to do is fairly straightforward: you have to finish an epic reprise of The Arms Dealer strike. This will take place in the EDZ, and as we've mentioned we would recommend that you're on the higher end of the area around power level 900 for this.
Here are some tips that we've got on the general encounter:
- Watch out for elemental weapons and melee-happy enemies - both deal more damage than usual
- Enemies also have more health, so don't expect to blast through this quick smart
The real toughie, however, isn't actually progressing in the strike. You've dealt with epic reprises of strikes before, after all. It's actually going to be the culmination of the encounter - the fight where you confront Bracus Zahn. Here's some advice on the things to watch out for:
- En route to the actual meat of the confrontation, Bracus will be prepping to nuke your team with orbital strikes. Keep on your toes to avoid this throughout, and watch out for red rays.
- You'll want to be equipped with anything that can make mincemeat of groups of foes at a time. Something like Mountaintop will be nice here.
- Since you'll spend most of this at arm's length dealing with adds, pack a Sniper Rifle if your aim is true.
- Prioritize the waves of enemies: if you get overwhelmed by the Centurions, you won't get to take down Bracus.
- When he starts floating and ends up on a platform, you're going to want to watch out for him sniping you. Get someone to snipe back and he'll call for help - a dropship will show up, and you'll have to play a juggling game with cores and exhaust pipes. Repeat this whenever he shields himself and he'll cease being slippery, so it's an easy road home til he dies.
Once you kill Bracus, it's easy enough for you to make your way back to Banshee-44 to keep the train going. You're not far at all from netting Leviathan's Breath, and it's mostly admin work from here on out so you can breathe easy knowing that you've put the beast to bed. Now that you've got our Economics of War Destiny 2 quest guide to hand, you should be able to tackle that part of the Exotic questline with ease. Need help with something else on the Moon? We've got a full list of all the Festival of the Lost rewards.