Another Disney Dreamlight Valley update is just around the corner, and with it is a ton of content to explore. A new realm, characters and quests are swiftly approaching, which we can dive into in-game within the next few days. However, we can get a sneak peek at this update through a recent patch notes post! If you want to learn more, continue reading to find the Disney Dreamlight Valley April 5 patch notes for the Pride of the Valley update!
Related: When is Simba Coming to Disney Dreamlight Valley? – Answered
Disney Dreamlight Valley April 5 Patch Notes – Pride of the Valley Update
These latest Disney Dreamlight Valley patch notes highlight all the new content we’ll see on April 5, 2023. With a new realm, characters and plenty of bug fixes incoming, we can expect an update just as big as previous ones.
With that said, let’s dive right into the patch notes for the Pride of the Valley update!
NEW CONTENT AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- A new Realm door is open in the Dream Castle: The Lion King Realm!
- Welcome Simba and Nala to the Valley as you build your very own version of Pride Rock.
- Celebrate Disney Parks with the most ambitious and magical Star Path yet! Place your very own Pixar Pal-A-Round, Dumbo the Flying Elephant or Mad Tea Party rides and transform your Valley into the happiest place on earth!
- Scrooge McDuck’s Store has received a new shipment of exciting new items, including some snazzy bathroom equipment, mushroom-inspired sets and more.
- New optional items are coming to the Premium Shop for a limited time! Get ready to live your perfect life at sea with Prince Eric’s Boat house Dream Style and meet Dreamlight infused animal companions for the first time.
- Enjoy the return of sunny days outside and take part in our Eggstravaganza event from April 8 to 29!
- Craft new interactive items for your animal companions to give them more to do around your valley, including little houses, feeders and toys.
- A new selfie pose for each of your animal companions is now available in Photo Mode.
- Paging Star Command! It seems like there have been a few more alien sightings in the Valley. You should, uh, talk to Buzz…
- The well-fed bonus that is earned from eating cooked meals has been beefed up! When well-fed, you now get more chances of Critical Results each time you interact with the world (i.e. picking fruits, fishing fish, mining gems, etc.). But that’s not all…
- Get moving with the ability to hover! When the well-fed bonus is active, you can now start channeling your magic to slide around your Valley even faster!
- Take a breath. Sitting down on a bench – or any other object, for that matter – anywhere in the Valley, will now replenish your energy very slowly.
TOP BUG FIXES:
- Players should no longer encounter issues initiating a hang-out with Eric (we hear he was busy with his boat).
- Improved companion behavior to reduce the chance of being blocked by them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from feeding critters while they had a training manual in their inventory.
- “A Festival of Friendship” quest: The 4th piece of the Madrigal Table should now spawn as expected on the beach.
- “The Definition of a Hero” quest: Players should now receive the Space Ranger Buffet required to complete this quest.
- “A Restaurant Makeover” quest: Fixed an issue which would prevent the player from completing this quest by entering the restaurant.
- “Remy’s Recipe Book” quest: Fixed an issue that prevented the book from spawning.
- “The Final Trial” quest: Fixed an issue which caused the Ice Heart to disappear after planting it for some players.
- “Missing Prince” quest: After placing the Prince Eric statue, the memory needed to progress this quest should now spawn properly.
- Altered the Sunstone Fragment icon to make it more easily distinguishable from Night Shards in the Forest of Valor.
- The Spacecraft Porthole window should now properly display a space background.
- Players can now pick up the blue clothing bag in Moana’s home that was blocked by furniture for some folks.
- Camera collision in the Toy Story Realm has been improved.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from equipping Mickey and Minnie’s D100 Dream Styles.
- Fixed an issue preventing some players from tracking quests in the menu.
- Fixed an issue in which a small number of players reported Star Path rewards disappearing after restarting their game.
- Fixed an issue in which some Nintendo Switch users would encounter a black screen when entering the WALL-E Realm.
- Fixed an issue in which a small number of Mac users encountered crashes upon entering the Sunlit Plateau.
- Fixed an issue in which some players were unable to pick up flowers in the Frosted Heights biome.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain quest items to remain in players’ inventories after completing the relevant quests.
- Adjusted Stitch motif.
- Various localization fixes.
- Various audio and visual fixes.
- Various Premium Shop fixes.
- And more bug fixes, optimizations and stability improvements!
Related: How to Get House Skins in Disney Dreamlight Valley
That wraps up the Pride of the Valley update for Disney Dreamlight Valley, officially releasing on April 5, 2023! If you would like to hear more about the update or the game’s issue tracker, check out the official update announcement!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website.