You may have already checked out our recipe list for this year’s The Dawning event in Destiny 2, and you’re probably furiously prepping for a huge batch of Vanilla Blades as we speak. However, you might have noted that it’s not as easy as popping down to Kroger to get some milk and flour. Here’s our guide to the Destiny 2 Dawning 2019 ingredients, the various tiers, and how to get them.
Destiny 2 The Dawning 2019 Ingredients Guide
You’ll already know that the recipes for this year involve a variety of ingredients and 15 Essence of Dawning per fanciful confectionary that you’ll want to make. However, some ingredients are going to be easier to get than others. We’ve broken them down by category and included some tips on how to get them. Generally, Uncommon ingredients will be received when you take down various enemies that generally populate the world, whereas Rare ingredients are acquired when you kill enemies in certain ways.
Destiny 2 The Dawning 2019 Ingredients Guide – Uncommon
- Cabal Oil – get this from, well, the Cabal. We’d recommend farming them in the EDZ and the Tangled Shore.
- Chitin Powder – you can get this from the Hive, and a prime place for them to be will be the Moon and the Dreaming City.
- Dark Ether Cane – nab this from Scorn, who will be busy rampaging around the Dreaming City with no care for the holidays.
- Ether Cane – you get these from Fallen, and they’ll be kicking about on the Moon.
- Taken Butter – get this from the Taken, who you can find in the Dreaming City.
- Vex Milk – this is obviously from the Vex, even though we don’t want to think too hard about it, but you can corner them on Nessus and Mars.
Destiny 2 The Dawning 2019 Ingredients Guide – Rare
- Balanced Flavors – kill enemies with bows, sniper weapons, or a scout rifle.
- Bullet Spray – kill enemies with automatic weapons.
- Delicious Explosions – make sure that you get explosive kills.
- Electric Flavor – get Arc kills on enemies.
- Finishing Touch – get kills with Finishing Moves.
- Flash of Inspiration – use Masterwork weapons or your supers to get Orbs of Light.
- Impossible Heat – get Solar kills on enemies.
- Multifaceted Flavors – get multikills on enemies.
- Null Taste – get Void kills on enemies.
- Perfect Taste – get precision kills on enemies.
- Personal Touch – get melee kills on enemies.
- Pinch of Light – generate Orbs of Light in combat.
- Sharp Flavor – get sword kills on enemies.
- Superb Flavor – get kills on enemies using your Super.
Now that you’ve got our Destiny 2 Dawning 2019 ingredients guide to hand, you should be able to pick up what you need no problem. You can’t quite delegate this Christmas shopping to someone else, so you better get cracking. Need a hand with anything else about being a Guardian? Check out these guides that we’ve put together: