While Modern Warfare 3 is fun on its own as most Call of Duty games are, playing it with friends makes it a lot more enjoyable. Here’s whether you can gameshare in MW3.
Are You Able to Gameshare with MW3?
According to initial reports, you can gameshare on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. It can be a bit buggy which I’ll go over soon, but it is confirmed to be possible. If you want to game share yourself, then you can do so through the below methods based on your platform:
- Log into your main PlayStation account.
- From the main menu, click the gear icon and access the Settings menu.
- Click Users and Accounts.
- Select Other.
- Select Console Sharing and Offline Play. If the option says enabled, click disable.
- Log out on your console, and log into the console you want to gameshare with.
- Navigate back to the same menu and select “Don’t disable”.
- Log out on that second console.
Xbox Series X|S
- Sign into the console you want to game share with.
- Press the menu button, then navigate to Profile & System, Settings, General, Personalization, My Home Xbox.
- Select Make this my home Xbox.
- If you want it to work both ways, have your friend follow these steps on your console.
After you do either above method, you and your friend should be able to game share MW3. If you’re having trouble, then there are a few things you can try. Resetting both consoles may help to solve that issue, along with reinstalling the game on either console. If those don’t work, then there may be something bugged with one of your accounts.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is available on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. If you’re looking for more help with the game once you can play it, check out our guide on how to repair a tire in MW3 Zombies.