Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will soon be available for players across the world to jump into and experience all of the adrenaline-fueled action it has to offer. However, the community has already gotten an early look at all of the PlayStation trophies they will be able to earn by completing various tasks within Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Are you curious about all of the PlayStation trophies that will be available to add to your collection? If so, be sure to check them all out below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trophies
There are a total of 28 trophies that will be available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players to earn if they are playing on the PlayStation 4 platform. The requirements for completing these Call of Duty: Modern Warfare trophies vary from destroying a specific vehicle with a particular weapon or completing a mission without being hit by a bullet. Individuals who tackle the task of completing these Call of Duty: Modern Warfare trophies will have their work cut out for them.
You can find all of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare trophies and their official descriptions below, thanks to community member LackingAGoodName.
- Tier 1 (Platinum) – Unlock All Trophies.
- Press [Boom] to Defuse (Bronze) – Blow up three tripwires with explosives.
- Ashes to Ashes (Silver) – Burn four enemies with a single Molotov.
- Hang Time (Bronze) – Kill three enemies while you are on a ladder.
- Long Way Down (Silver) – Crash a helicopter by shooting the pilot.
- Wild Fire (Gold) – Take down a flying helicopter with a Molotov.
- Good Effect on Target (Silver) – Kill an enemy with a direct hit from a smoke grenade.
- Out of the Fire (Gold) – Complete every single-player mission on Veteran or Realism difficulty.
- Tea Time (Silver) – Complete the single-player campaign on any difficulty.
- Nothing but Net (Bronze) – Neutralize the “Fog of War” machine gun with a frag grenade.
- Trigger Discipline (Gold) – Do not injure any civilians in “Piccadilly.”
- Play Dead (Silver) – Kill all of the enemies in the “Embedded” field of dead bodies.
- Companion Block (Silver) – Only use one cinder block and bring it to the end of “Embedded.”
- Wall Hax (Bronze) – Save Alpha 3-2 from being downed.
- Golden Path (Gold) – Complete “Clean House” without being hit using one bullet per threat.
- Circus Tour (Bronze) – Kill at least one enemy while inside The Reading Place, Aural Chic, and both Subway undergrounds.
- Love from Above (Silver) – Destroy four trucks with four drone strikes before they reach the end of their path in “The Embassy.”
- Pit Stop (Silver) – Stop three APCs with Hadir’s sniper rifle.
- Driver’s Ed (Silver) – Shoot the driver of the suicide truck.
- Two Birds (Silver) – Kill both soldiers with one shot in “Hometown.”
- Tunnel Rat (Silver) – Complete “The Wolf’s Den” tunnels using only the 1911.
- Dodged a Bullet (Silver) – Never get hit by the sniper when escaping captivity.
- Got Something on Your Face (Silver) – Spit on Barkov.
- Hot Swap (Silver) – Get at least one kill with eight different weapons when completing “Old Comrades.”
- Lights Out (Bronze) – Shut off the power to 4 buildings in “Going Dark.”
- We Own the Night (Gold) – Kill all enemies at the Church, Clocktower, and Pool without anyone calling for backup.
- Warheads on Foreheads (Silver) – Reach Barkov’s lab entrance using only drone strikes.
- Liberation (Bronze) – Complete all Special Operations missions.
What are your thoughts on the trophies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter! Are you looking for more coverage of the high-profile first-person shooter? Check out how you can win an extremely rare pair of Adidas shoes inspired by the newest entry in the popular franchise.