When it comes to delivering the God-Emperor’s justice in Warhammer 40K: Darktide, the Zealot Preacher is without a doubt your best bet. Sporting some of the most religious weapons in the Imperium, and featuring its undying devotion to the light of our Emperor, their mission is to end as many heretics as physically possible. Before you can do it effectively, though, you’re going to need to understand every feat in the game. Here are all feats for the Zealot Preacher in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
Every Zealot Preacher Feat in Darktide
Before we begin, it’s important to note that we aren’t copying every feat verbatim. We’ll be rewording a lot of these feats for the purpose of improving clarity, though you can expect the feat names and their level requirements to remain the same. You can find all the original descriptions on the character’s Feats page. With that out of the way, here they all are:
- Level 5
- Purify in Blood: Replenish 50% more Toughness on killing an enemy with a melee weapon.
- Faith Restored: Gain 75% more Toughness damage reduction on a critical hit for four seconds.
- Enemies Within, Enemies Without: Replenish 5% Toughness per second while within five meters of three enemies
- Level 10
- Bloodletting: Applies a Bleed stack on hitting melee critical hits. Gain 10% melee crit chance for three seconds on hitting a Bleeding enemy with a melee weapon.
- Punishment: Attacks that hit three or more enemies grant 30% Impact for five seconds (max 5 stacks). At max stacks, make attacks uninterruptible.
- Retribution: Gain 10% Attack Speed when below 50% health, doubled when below 20% health.
- Level 15
- Holy Fervour: 20% increased Power for allies in Coherency for five seconds on gaining a stack of Martyrdom (iconic passive).
- Benediction: 15% Toughness damage reduction for allies in Coherency.
- Inspiring Excoriation: Using your ultimate gives allies in Coherency 20% Toughness back.
- Level 20
- Holy Revenant: When Until Death ends, you gain health based on the damage you dealt during Until Death. Melee damage dealt heals for twice the amount.
- Thy Wrath be Swift: You no longer get stunned by enemy melee attacks. When you take damage, gain +20% movement speed for two seconds
- Faith Restores All: After taking damage, you regain 25% of the damage taken over five seconds.
- Level 25
- Emperor’s Executioner: Deal up to 25% increased ranged damage based on how close you are to the target.
- Rising Conviction: +4% damage for five seconds on hitting an enemy. Stacks up to five times.
- Honour the Martyr: Martydom has six max stacks.
- Level 30
- Invocation of Death: Melee critical hits reduce the cooldown of your ultimate by one and a half seconds.
- Fury of the Faithful: 20% increased attack speed for five seconds on using your ultimate.
- Purge the Wicked: Your ultimate now has two charges.
Related: The Best Zealot Preacher Build in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
While most of the later feats are easy to understand, some of the earlier ones can trip a lot of people up. The trickiest one is Emperor’s Executioner which, due to the original wording, seemed like it was based on how far you were from an enemy. Other than that, making a build for the Zealot Preacher will simply come down to how comfortable you are on low health. Good luck delivering the Emperor’s light!