With two playable characters in Spider-Man 2, there are a bunch of new skills for you to earn as you play through the game. Below, you’ll find all of the unlockable skills in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
All Unlockable Skills in Spider-Man 2
There are three different skill trees in Spider-Man 2. There is one for Peter Parker, Miles Morales, and a joint skill tree that affects both characters. Let’s break down each one.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker’s Skill Tree
Here are all of the unlockable skills for the skills of Peter Parker:
Here is the right side of Peter Parker’s Skill Tree:
- Spider Whiplash: Press L1 + X to lift enemies up in the air. Works on Brute enemies.
- Spider Rush: Press L1 + Triangle to propel yourself forward, damaging enemies along your path.
- Spider Rush: Tornado: Spider Rush pulled enemies in towards Spider-Man from farther out.
- Spider Rush: Express Webbing: Spider Rush webs up the first three targets it hits.
- Spider Barrage: Heavy Impact: The last hit in the Spider barrage flurry lets off a larger concussive area of effect, which can hit more targets.
- Spider Shock: Press L1 + Circle to shock enemies with electrified web lines, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Spider Shock Overload: Spider Shock now sends out an overloaded power surge that chains to additional enemies
- Spider Barrage: Brute Force: Spider Barrage recharges faster.
- Spider Whiplash: Electrifying: Spider Whiplash now sends out an electrified pulse that stuns enemies caught in the area of effect.
Here is the left side of Peter Parker’s Skill Tree. You will not unlock this section until further into the main story:
- Symbiote Strike: Press L1 + Triangle to strike toward enemies, gathering them up and launching them into the air.
- Symbiote Yank: Press L1 + X to grab multiple enemies and pull them towards you.
- Symbiote Stike: Extended: Extend the distance traveled and greatly increase the number of enemies that can be grabbed and launched into the air.
- Symbiote Yank: Empowered: Ignore the limit on the number of enemies pulled in by Symbiote Yank.
- Symbiote Blast: Might: Symbiote Blast causes a bigger reaction and does more damage.
- Symbiote Punch: Symbiote Slam: Sumbiote Punch now sends Brutes flying back.
- Surge: Don’t Resist: Surge meter gains are increased.
- Surge: Ready To Glow: Abilities are fully recharged when a full Surge bar is used.
- Surge: Alien Harmony: Surge mode lasts significantly longer.
- Surge: Power Strike: Abilities recharge in half the time while in Sruge mode.
Miles Morales Skill Tree in Spider-Man 2
Here are all of Miles Morales’ skills in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2:
- Venom Dash: Press L1 + Triangle to dash to an enemy, then hurl them away with a burst of Venom.
- Venom Punch: Concentrated Force: Venom Punch exerts a force in a cone from the primary target, throwing back all enemies caught in it.
- Venom Dash: Double Dash: Immediately after performing a Venom Dash, press L1 + Triangle to follow up with a second free Venom Dash.
- Venom Jump: Press L1 + X to lift nearby enemies into the air and apply Venom Stun to them.
- Venom Jump: Mastery: If you use Venom Jump on only one target, the recharge on Venom Jump starts at 50%
- Venom Smash: Jolt: Tap L1 + O a second time during a Venom Smash to launch enemies into the air.
- Chain Lightning: Power Overwhelming: Increase the amount of chain lightning bolts from 3 to 6.
- Thunder Burst: Static Boom: Thunder Burst gains a second charge.
- Reverse Flux: Boost: If 4 or more enemies are affected by Reverse Flux, the impact generates three lightning bolts that strike additional targets when pulled together.
- Galvanize: Shock and Awe: After Lifting an enemy with Galvanize, hold Triangle to yank the enemy down from the air, causing a damaging bioelectric blast around the landing spot.
- Bio-Siphon: Hit Venom Stunned enemies to slightly recharge abilities.
- Venom Clouds: Venom Abilities give off a Venom Cloud, which can heal you, recharge your abilities, and even stun enemies. Evolved Venom Clouds detonate and knock enemies down.
- Critical Venom Stun: Venom-Stunned enemies have a small chance to become Critically Stunned, making them available for a Finisher without using a Focus Bar.
- Mega Venom Blast: Beacon fo Might: Mega Venom Blast gains a large radial flash of light that blinds human enemies outside of the damage area.
- Mega Venom Blast: Self-Care: Focus is filled when mega Venom Blast is used.
- Mega Venom Blast: Recharge: Mega Venom Blast meter gains are increased
- Mega Venom Blast: Overcharge: Abilities are partially recharged for each enemy hit with mega Venom Blast.
Peter and Miles Joint Skill Tree All Skills in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
Here is the joint skill tree that will affect both Miles and Peter:
- Slingshot Launch: Hold L2 + X while on the ground to charge the Slingshot Launch, then release to propel the hero forward in the air.
- Bounce Up: Hold Triangle near an enemy in the air to throw them down and bounce them off the ground, extending your air combo.
- Air Swap: Press O after an Air Attack to spring behind your enemy, allowing you to dodge and continue your air combo.
- Leap Off Bounce: Hold X near an Enemy in the air to Leap Off the enemy and bounce them off the ground.
- Web Swinging Combo: Tap Triangle on impact of a Swing Kick to perform a follow-up attack that lifts the enemy higher in the air.
- Wall Thrash: Rapidly press Square while an enemy is against a wall to unleash a powerful flurry of blows.
- Web Line Double Takedown: Perch Takedowns from a Web line can now pick up two enemies at once.
- Web Whip: Hold Triangle to attach a web to an enemy’s weapon, then tap R1 to disarm and whip the weapon back with force.
- Web Throw: Webbed-up, electrified, or Venom-Stunned enemies can be thrown by holding Triangle.
- Directional Yank: Hold Triangle then press L2 and R2 to pull basic enemies sideways, slamming them into objects or structures.
- Web Yank Slam: Hold Triangle then press L2 + R2 to slam the enemy to the ground.
- Heavy Lifting: Allows Brute enemies to be thrown when webbed up, electrified, or Venom Stunned. Also allows Directional Web Yanks to pull Brutes around.
- Loop De Loop: While Diving, continue holding R2 to perform a super-kinectic loop maneuver and generate a boost of speed.
- Corner Tether: While swinging, hold O and Left Stick in the direction of a building to quickly sling around the corner.
- Spider-Jump: Press L1 + X to perform a Spider-Jump while swinging or gliding.
- Spider-Dash: Press L1 + Triangle to perform a Spider-Dash while swinging or gliding.
- Aerial Escapades: Spider-Jump and Dash are partially recharged when performing air tricks, point launches, using wind tunnels, corner tethering, and diving.
- Combo Resupply: Adds a chance for a free gadget shot at the end of a 4-hit melee Combo.
- Perfect Dodge Recharge: Abilities are partially recharged after performing a Perfect Dodge.
- KO Recharge: Abilities are partially recharged when performing KO’s, Finishers, and Stealth Takedowns.
- Parry Disarm: Successfully PArrying a light enemy’s attack causes them to drop any weapons they are holding.
- Parry: Web Blast: Webbing up an enemy that has been Parried will add flyback to the webbed up reaction.
- Amped: Successfully Parrying an enemy attack grants additional focus.
- Gadget Resupply: Resupplies one gadget shot after performing a Finisher.
- Fired Up: Higher Combo count increases Focus gain rate.
- Ultimate Assist: Increases rate gain for Symbiote Surge and Mega Venom Blast Meter.
Now that you know all of the skills for Peter and Miles, take a look at all of their suits in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.