Now that the Reboot Vans have arrived for Epic Games’ Fortnite, respawning is now available in the popular online game. Much like Apex Legends, being down doesn’t necessarily mean out for fallen squadmates, but knowing where these helpful vans are is crucial for survival and keeping your team alive. To help make things a bit easier, we’ve marked all of the Reboot Van locations on the map below for your convenience:
One noteworthy stipulation to the Reboot Vans is that they have a 120-second cooldown, which means if an enemy player has already used it within that timeframe, a different van may be needed. Luckily, there are quite a few vans to choose from, and knowing where they are helps when making those on-the-spot decisions.
For more about this feature, using the newly added vans takes a little legwork. Here’s what you need to know before dropping in:
- When squad members are eliminated they now drop their Reboot Card, which can be collected by other squad members.
- Reboot Vans / Cards are disabled in Solos, Big Team Limited Time Modes, and any modes with respawns enabled.
- Reboot Cards remain in the world for 90s after they’ve been dropped.
- Pickup Interaction time: 0.5 seconds
- Bringing Reboot Cards to Reboot Vans will bring each squad member whose card has been collected back into battle.
- Collected Reboot Cards can be turned in by any squad member regardless of which member picked up the Card.
- Interaction time: 10 seconds.
- A Reboot Van goes on cooldown and cannot be activated again for 120 seconds after it’s used.
For those squadmates that have been successfully “rebooted,” they will come back with 100 health, 1 common pistol, 36 light ammo, and 100 wood.