Season 1 of Modern Warfare 3 already has a ton of content in the roadmap, and of course, there are brand new weapons for everyone to use. They won’t all be available at launch, but within one month there will be five additions, and I have them all listed here.
Every New Weapon in MW3 Season 1 Listed
Five new guns will appear with Season 1 on December 6. Three of them are part of the Battle Pass and the other two will be available to unlock around the mid-season update through the Armory Unlock system. You can find them all below with a short description from the blog.
MW3 Season 1 Weapons:
- XRK Stalker (Sniper Rifle) – Stalk your prey and lay them out with this tactical sniper rifle chambered in .50 Cal.
- RAM-7 (Assault Rifle) – Exceptionally compact, this bullpup assault rifle sports a lightweight, polymer frame and is chambered in versatile 5.56.
- Stormender (Launcher) – This state-of-the-art weapon system fires a localized EMP on a slight delay. Destroys tactical and lethal equipment and temporarily disables other electronic devices.
- HRM-9 (Submachine Gun) – A light yet stable 9mm submachine gun for close-quarters combat and putting down enemies quickly.
- TAQ Evolvere (Light Machine Gun) – An advanced, multi-caliber LMG capable of firing 7.62 or 5.56 with minimal adjustments to the weapon. Versatile and exceptionally lethal in the right hands.
On top of all five weapons in the new season, there will be nine different Aftermarket Parts that can be unlocked. Some of them are universal attachments and others are entire conversion kits that make weapons like the Holger 556 a four-round burst rifle. Even the Tyr and the Rival-9 are getting some significant conversion options.
Unless some of these weapons are unbelievably strong, the MCW will still be the go-to assault rifle in Season 1 of MW3.