There’s no treat as delectable or fine as the macaron. Here are all the macaron recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
All Macaron Recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
If you love Parisian pastries, then of course you’ll want to whip up your own delicate macaron, which has been added to Disney Dreamlight Valley. But only if you have the A Rift in Time Expansion.
If you have the A Rift in Time Expansion, then there are six macaron recipes you can whisk up with the ingredients found exclusively on Eternity Isle.
Here are all the macaron recipes you can cook up in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
|Almond, Egg, Agave
|Almond, Egg, Cocoa Bean
|Almond, Egg, Any Fruit
|Almond, Egg, Chili Pepper
|Almond, Egg, Vanilla
The rarer the ingredient, the more the macaron sells for!
Where to Find Macaron Ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Agave can be found in the Glittering Dunes in the Plains, Wastes, Oasis, and Borderlands.
- Cocoa beans can be found while harvesting from trees in the Glade of Trust and Sunlit Plateau.
- Fruits can be found across Disney Dreamlight Valley, in nearly every biome.
- Chili Pepper seeds can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Sunlit Plateau or directly from Goofy for 117 gold.
- Vanilla can be harvested from the ground in the Sunlit Plateau.
How to Make Macarons in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have all the ingredients, go to any cooking station or Ancient Cooker to whip up your macarons. You’ll need coal for each you want to make, or Mist if you’re using an auto-cooker. Add the ingredients to the pot or Cooker, and you’ll have the Macaron recipe at your disposal!
Following that, you have the option to sell the dish, offer it as a gift to a Villager, or consume it yourself to benefit from an energy boost. And voilà! Macarons. Bon appétit.