Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 7 is here, and that means a new set of seasonal quests that players can complete on the eternal hunt for experience for their Battle Pass. Finishing up the challenges will earn you some Battle Stars, and those can be used to unlock items from the Battle Pass.
Each week, players will be challenged to complete nine quests, each of which is worth 25,000 XP. This means a total of 225,000 XP can be earned each week just by completing these quests. These quests can vary from fighting enemies to discovering secrets or just engaging in basic game mechanics.
You can find the challenges below, but it should be noted that there are two missing challenges right now, and we won’t know what they are until they go live in the game.
- Destroy a turret using Remote Explosives (0/1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5)
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine (0/1)
- Recover stolen Seven supplies at IO locations (0/3)
- Destroy structures with a Cow Catcher (0/200)
- Deal headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle (0/200)
- Damage opponents with the Repair Torch (0/5)
Everything else is pretty straightforward and just involves playing the game as you usually would. You will need to destroy turrets, visit named locations, damage tanks, and more.