There is no denying the extreme levels of excitement which are currently surrounding the upcoming title of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare following the game’s official multiplayer reveal on August 1st. After getting a taste of what the highly anticipated multiplayer experience will be like for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, players are searching for as much information as possible regarding everything it has to offer. One area of interest for players has been the Field Upgrades players will be able to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. If you are curious about the Field Upgrades in the next entry in the legendary first-person shooter franchise, be sure to check out everything you need to know about the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades
These Field Upgrades are chargeable items and abilities players will have access to in the middle of a match and provide some extra firepower and support for you and your teammates. The charge rate of these Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades varies on their overall impact on the game. One that provides extra damage will charge back up slower than one that marks a location as your next spawn point.
You can find all of the currently known Field Upgrades in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and their descriptions below. We will continue to update this list if any more of these items and abilities are officially revealed.
- Recon Drone (Slow Charge) – Remote controlled drone which marks enemies, vehicles, and equipment for your team
- Stopping Power Rounds (Slow Charge) – Reloads a weapon with stopping power rounds which deal extra damage. Only one magazine
- Munitions Box (Medium Charge) – Deploys a box of ammo, guns, and grenades for your team
- Deployable Cover (Fast Charge) – Deploys a portable ballistic cover shield
- Trophy System (Fast Charge) – Deploys defense system which destroys up to three projectiles or enemy equipment pieces
- Tactical Insertion (Fast Charge) – Allows players to mark a specific location as their next spawn point
The Field Upgrades in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is sure to be powerful items and abilities players will be able to utilize to achieve victory in all of their future battles.