The Call of Duty: DMZ mode has continued to get new features that allow players to obtain powerful loot beyond the standard loadouts and vests. One of those new features in Warzone 2 Season 3 is the Barter System which adds a handful of recipes that can be used to get better equipment in COD DMZ.
Although the system is called Bartering, it works much more like a traditional crafting system that relies on players searching the map for supplies. We’ll cover all of the known recipes below so you can get started on your resource hunt.
COD DMZ – All Al Mazrah Bartering Recipes
So far, there are about 12 recipes that can be used in the DMZ to make some fresh equipment on the main map. Depending on the Buy Station you visit, there will be a couple of different keys that can be crafted, but the location tends to change. Every other recipe you see below, like the Skeleton Key, will be the same at every Buy Station. Keep in mind that maps like Ashika Island will have a separate set of items as well.
COD DMZ Al Mazrah Recipe List:
- 3-Plate Comms Vest – 2 Hard Drives, 2 Batteries, 1 Soothing Hand Cream
- Scavenger Backpack – 1 Battery, 1 Canned Foods, 2 Gun Cleaning Oil
- Secure Backpack – 1 Electric Drill, 1 Gas Can, 1 Gold Skull
- 3-Plate Medic Vest – 3 Bandages, 1 Liquor, 1 Watch
- Armor Box – 1 Electrical Tape, 1 Screwdriver, 1 C4
- Munitions Box – 1 Imported Tea, $500 Cash
- Revive Pistol – 1 Bandage, 1 Soothing Hand Cream
- Durable Gas Mask – 2 Toothpaste, 1 Lighter
- Skeleton Key – 1 GPU
- Radiation Blocker – 1 Blow Torch
- Tactical Camera – 1 Car Battery
- 3-Plate Stealth Vest – 2 Electrical Component, 1 Comic Book, 1 Game Console
Related: Best One Shot Sniper Loadout in COD Warzone 2 Season 3
It can be tough to find a lot of the items listed, especially resources like the Gold Skull that are considered high value in the COD DMZ. However, most of them are found in medical or office locations with plenty of supplies hanging around.