Rocket League is celebrating Ratchet & Clank by introducing a brand-new bundle for the series into the game. This news comes from the PlayStation Blog.
Rocket League Receiving Ratchet & Clank Bundle & New 120Hz Mode On PlayStation 5
The bundle includes a Ratchet & Clank decal for Octane, Negatron Collider Boost, Clank Balloon topper, and the Ratchet Balloon Topper.
All of these items will be free to players, all they need to do is log into the game beginning on August 18 on either the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. However, you’ll need to log into Rocket League before January 3, 2022, to claim the items.
Rocket League is also getting another huge enhancement on PlayStation 5. Starting on August 18 as well, you’ll be able to use the new “Video Quality” setting in-game to play Rocket League at 120 Hz on PS5. Here are the details straight from the PlayStation Blog.
- 4K resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- HDR requires HDR10 compatible display and HDMI 2.0 cable or better
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 4K
- Game runs at 2688×1512 resolution (70% of full 4K) at 120 FPS with HDR
- Game UI runs in 4K
- 4K capable display required to experience 4K UHD. If a 1080p display is used, the game will render at 1080p supersampled from 2688×1512
- HDR and 120 FPS require a compatible display, as well as Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable
One final bonus for Rocket League players on PlayStation is the new PlayStation Plus Pack.
It includes the Goop GE Animated Decal, Hard Hat GE Topper, Magmus GE Boost, and the Reaper GE Wheels. This bundle releases to PlayStation Plus subscribers on August 24.
- CD Projekt Red Share Info About Patch 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077
- Steam Deck Introduction Trailer Offers a Glimpse at the Handheld’s Power
- Marvel’s Avengers War for Wakanda War Table Showcases What’s New
Well, that’s everything Rocket League had to announce today for PlayStation players. Be sure to keep up with more news, guides, and reviews with Prima Games on our official Twitter and Facebook pages.