Capcom has rolled out patches for both Resident Evil: Raccoon City and Street Fighter x Tekken.
The Raccoon City patch features various fixes including AI and multiplayer.
The full update details are below:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user's NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved.
- Enemy AI and responses improved.
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc.
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy.
- Items can be picked up while dashing.
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can't string together endless attacks).
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive.
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed.
Street Fighter x Tekken is the much-anticipated mid-June update, and address the game-breaking Rolento bug. The issue came about when the title last received an update, it causes the game to freeze every time a knife attack hit a fireball.
There’s another Street Fighter x Tekken a-coming soon too say Capcom. When? We do not know.