Pokemon Unite, the Pokemon MOBA that was released on Nintendo Switch back in July is finally releasing on mobile phones tomorrow. This release coincides with the start of the next Pokemon Unite season.
Pokemon Unite New Season & Mobile Launch Start Tomorrow
The new season of Pokemon Unite will feature a brand-new battle pass featuring a very cute Gengar in a spacesuit as well as some new Pokemon joining the fight. Both Sylveon and Mamoswine will be joining the roster this season as well. The new season, which Pokemon unite is calling Galactic Ghost 094 is space-themed and hopefully filled with a bunch more space cosmetics for our wonderful Pokemon.
Outside of a new battle pass though there are plenty of other things coming to the game this season. In a letter from the Producer on the Pokemon Unite website, the team has listed a few more things players can expect.
- Full cross-platform play and account linking across mobile devices and Nintendo Switch. Link an account, and play with the same account across both platforms.
- New in-game events in which you can get super item enhancers that can upgrade a held item to grade 30. We’ve also made it easier for all Trainers to get item enhancers.
- New held items to introduce fresh strategies.
- The introduction of Unite squads, allowing Trainers to team up with squadmates.
- A second battle pass, which will feature all-new cosmetic items, including new Holowear with special visual effects.
- The rollout of some limited Spectator Mode features.
- Support for multiple new languages.
In the letter, it also states that the team is working on a “new mode of play designed to level the playing field for all trainers, regardless of their held items grade.”
- Pokemon Unite Coming to Mobile September 22
- Blissey is Joining the Egg-Cellent Roster of Pokemon Unite This Week
- How to Get Zeraora in Pokemon Unite
There is plenty to sink your teeth into with this upcoming season of Pokemon Unite. Are you ready to hop back in? Be sure to let us know on the official Prima Games Twitter and Facebook pages.