Pokemon Go’s next event, the Friendship Event will net players a huge sum of experience if they complete the research available. Let’s take a look at everything you can earn during the vent.
Pokemon Go Friendship Day Event Offers Huge Experience Gains For Players
Starting on Saturday, April 24, 2021, players will be able to take part in the Friendship event which will bring various grass types to the wild more often.
Completing the Friendship Day Event collection will give you 100,000 experience. Yes, you read that correctly, 100,000 experience.
If you take part in the global Friendship Day Event challenge you can earn up to 20,000 experience each hour per challenge. That adds up to an additional 60,000 experience if you complete at least one hourly challenge throughout the event.
During this event, you’ll be able to earn 160,000 experience, which is previously unheard of for a Pokemon Go event. The event runs from 11 am to 2 pm your local time.
You can also combine everything with a lucky egg to double that experience earned to 320,000!
Here are extra bonuses that will be active during the event.
- You’ll have an increased chance of receiving a Lucky Pokémon when you complete a trade with a friend. Please note that this bonus will be active until 5:00 p.m. local time on the day of the event.
- Trade distance will be increased to 40 km.
- A 3× Catch XP bonus will be active.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lures activated during the event will last for three hours.
It’s going to be a wild event so be sure to not miss it!
- Everything You Need to Know About The April 2021 Pokemon Go Events & Spotlight Hours
- How to take A Snapshot of Landorus in Pokemon Go
- Niantic Shows Off Pokemon Go Proof-Of-Concept Demo Running On Microsoft Hololens