Star Wars: The Old Republic just gets better with age with a brand new expansion called Onslaught to bring in a fresh experience for players of this beloved BioWare MMORPG.
Onslaught brings a ton of new experiences for players to enjoy, putting them smack dab in the middle of a war where the Galactic Republic is rallying their troops to fight off the oppressive Sith Empire. Both sides are desperate for victory, both are vicious in their fight for dominance, both have a stunning narrative to tell.
The new expansion brings in a new playable race for MMORPG fans to transform into with the Nautolans while also giving two dangerous new locations to uncover. Players will be able to take on a lawless den of smugglers with Mek-Sha while also taking on the dangerous planet Onderon.
Onslaught also offers a brand new flashpoint for both solo and grouped-up players on the beloved planet known as Corellia. There's also the new Dxun operation on Onderon's largest moon as well as new items, enhanced legacy support, and so much more!
According to BioWare, here's everything players have to look forward to with this FREE expansion:
- The armies of the Galactic Republic rally to fend off the overwhelming forces of the Sith Empire as conflict reignites. Both sides are desperate to achieve victory. How far will you go to change the fate of the galaxy?
- On the ancient world of Onderon, untamed jungles and savage beasts hide a conspiracy that could shatter this planet's ancient allegiance to the Republic forever.
- The dramatic finale of the expansion storyline takes place in an all-new area on the classic SWTOR planet Corellia, where the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic are engaged in a brutal struggle around a key shipyard facility. Join the battle and explore this deadly battleground alone or as part of a group!
- Play your way with the most exciting and diverse selection of gear yet! With all-new Tactical items, new Set Bonuses, and more, you can pick the gear that enhances your personal playstyle and truly make your character your own.
- Built-in a mined-out asteroid once controlled by the Hutts, Mek-Sha has become a crossroads for the entire galaxy: a lawless den of smugglers, pirates, mercenaries, traders, and refugees where opportunity and danger can be found in equal measure.
- Dxun, Onderon’s largest moon, is teeming with wild and vicious predators, drawing the attention of the unscrupulous Czerka Corporation as well as a band of fanatical Trandoshan hunters. Gather your friends and prepare for one of the galaxy’s greatest challenges!
Ready to get started? Star Wars: The Old Republic's Onslaught is available now!