The Borderlands 3 Blood Harvest event was a chillingly good time for Halloween lovers, but the latest update is the beginning of the end for this limited-time event. The latest event is now live, having deployed this weekend, and includes the usual bug fixes as well as a decline of Bloody Harvest content.
“The Spooky Season is starting to fade from Borderlands 3,” reads the latest update notes. “Starting with this hotfix, you’ll start seeing less Haunted enemies until the event ends on December 5!” This means that players will see less Haunted foes outside of Heck.
Other fixes include a few tweaks to make the game even better by enhancing performance and tackling a few bugs along the way. According to Gearbox, here are the bug fixes that have been successful deployed: 3
- Addressed a reported concern that players would experience their screen shaking while in a party when one player used Bear Fist
- Addressed a reported concern with duplicated audio when Maya turns on the music in “Beneath the Meridian” when playing in a party
- Addressed a reported concern where players couldn’t hear Aurelia’s Holographic Doorbell answer the door
- Addressed a reported concern where some players were missing the waypoint when quitting out of the map or performing a save and load during the “Bad Reception” side mission
- Addressed a reported concern that the portal in Destroyer’s Rift disappears after completing the mission “Divine Retribution”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Eridian structures were not resetting after player death during the Tyreen boss fight
The event is still going on now, so it’s not too late to enjoy the spooky festivities! There’s Halloween-themed skins, new cosmetics, and a ton of reasons to jump back into the mayhem. The latest Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest update is now live on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC through the Epic Games Store.